A cozy nook for those favouring location over square footage. It’s perfect for one but accommodates two just fine. Plush, queen-size bed that’s as soft as a cloud, goose-down duvet and pillows by Marie L’Oie, custom designed Quebec furniture, flat-screen TV, Elchim hairdryer, workspace and desk, small multi-jet shower. Size: 220 ft2 (20 m2). Accommodates 1–2 people.
Substance matches style: an enthusiastic team showcases the city’s best while top, modern amenities transform this gem into Montreal’s brightest boutique hotel.
- 28 S, M, L or XL rooms
- Le Petit Café: an onsite coffee counter open 24/7
- European-style continental breakfast served in the café
- Valet parking ($)
- 24/7 concierge services
- 24/7 access to the nearby gym
- Room service by Hôtel Nelligan’s Verses Restaurant (6pm to 10pm)
- Local newspapers in the lobby
- Same day laundry, dry cleaning and press services
- Free wifi
- Free local calls
- Luxury platform beds with goose down comforters and pillows
- Multi-jet massage showers
- High-end toiletries from Essential Elements
- Elchim hair dryer
- Ergonomic chair, desk and lamp
- Opening windows
- Individual climate control in some rooms
- Refined minibar
- Electronic safety deposit box
A well-appointed hideaway that strikes the perfect balance of space, style and location. Situated on every floor, these rooms offer endless possibilities. King-size bed that offers premium shuteye, goose-down duvet and pillows by Marie L’Oie, custom designed Quebec furniture, flat-screen TV, Elchim hairdryer, workspace and desk, multi-jet shower. Size: 228–270 ft2 (21–25 m2). Accommodates 1–2 people.
Lots of space and sunlight make these the perfect hubs to spread out. Two face Saint-Paul Street for historic views. King-size bed that’s heaven to curl up in, goose-down duvet and pillows by Marie L’Oie, custom designed Quebec furniture, glass table with two chairs, flat-screen, Elchim hairdryer, workspace and desk, multi-jet shower. Size: 350–375 ft2 (32–35 m2). Accommodates up to 3 people, with an added rollway bed (upon request at reservation).
These family-friendly, loft-like space offer a real own-it kind of feel. Two of the four rooms look directly out onto historic Saint-Paul Street. King-size bed that redefines coziness, goose-down duvet and pillows by Marie L’Oie, custom designed Quebec furniture, glass table with two chairs, living area with futon, flat-screen TV with Nintendo Wii, Elchim hairdryer, work space and desk, multi-jet shower. Size: 475–520 ft2 (42–48 m2). Accommodates up to 4 people, with an added rollaway bed (upon request at reservation).
Happening Gourmand at Modavie
The 11th annual Happening Gourmand keeps bellies stuffed and happy all frosty season.
The offer includes:
- Accommodation in a modern and comfortable room
- Three-course dinner at Modavie for 2 people (tip included)
- Free Wi-Fi access
Valid for stays between January 11 to February 4, 2018. The offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with another promotion. Minimum of 2 people required. Some restrictions may apply.